Sunday, November 4, 2007

Some cool pictures







Believe it or not, this is NOT a picture of a hummingbird! I thought it was a real hummingbird when Shaun was photographing it, but after I got home and looked at the pictures, you can see antennae and it looks segmented like an insect. So, I did a little research and discovered the hummingbird moth! It looks like a tiny hummingbird, but doesn't scare away when you get close to it. A very interesting find--but apparently they are also in the States!








Also while at the aquarium, we saw the Dolphin Show! We were able to get some really cool pictures of the dolphins showing off their acrobatic skills! We couldn't understand anything the narrator was saying, but it was very cool to watch!




1 comment:

Marci said...

Dear Dr. Crack,
I am joining a support group for my abandonment issue caused by the overall lack of posts on this blog. :-( I am optimistic I will have a swift recovery.

with love,
Your blog.