Monday, December 8, 2008

Absent-minded Mommy

Trying out our cool baby sling!! It's very comfy and holds her close! Now we might be able to take the dogs for their walks! :)





Well, I am proving to be a very absent-minded mommy when left all by myself!! On my first afternoon (not even a whole day alone) I managed to stub my pinky toe on a base board and break it! (my toe, not the base board) In my defense, I was just wanting to get to my crying baby as quickly as possible!






Then, while preparing to give Evelyn a bath this morning, I put the tub on the counter and started filling it with warm water. It wasn't until I had her undressed that I realized the stopper in the tub had been open the entire time!! I look at the other side of the counter and see water had gone EVERYWHERE!! Since I was holding a naked, unhappy baby I just put the stopper in and finished her bath. After she was clean, dry and dressed my kitchen floor got a good mopping! :) So clean baby and a clean floor!! Wohoo!!

3 comments:

Marci said...

I hate to break this to you but your mind is gone...forever. "Momnesia" has set in and ain't going nowhere. I have a bad case of it myself.

40-dayturnaround said...

I am still laughing over Marci's comment! Unfortunately, she's right.

Cheryl said...

And it's also called sleep deprivation . . . . does Gram need to come stay another week? :-)