Sunday, December 14, 2008

I dunno

My new pacifier that I actually take!! Wohoo!!!


Cute Christmas baby!






We made it through the weekend without any major events happening! :) We actually went to our first post-baby party! A friend of mine hosted a Christmas party on Saturday night and Evelyn and I decided to attend for as long as she would cooperate. She actually surprised me by staying awake, alert and happy the whole time we were there!! Once we got home, it took her a little while to get settled--too much excitement at the party--but then she slept for 5 hours!! I need to repeat that: Evelyn slept for 5 hours!! Wohoo!! I don't expect that to happen every night, but it's nice to know there's a possibility it could happen again in the future!








Today we went on a shopping adventure! I needed to get a pair of pants that fit without having an elastic waist band! Once again, Evelyn was very cooperative until she got hungry. I have discovered the back seat of our Explorer is very comfy and a great place for nursing! :) However, I have learned to always have a spare set of baby clothes on hand at all times! Evelyn poopy diaper decided to leak and so I needed to take her outfit off. But, I didn't pack anything for her to wear! Luckily, our shopping spree included a little outfit from Old Navy, so it got put ti use right away!! :)
My new Old Navy outfit







That's really all to report from our exciting lives. We have a countdown going for Shaun's return: 25 days!! The time really has gone by quickly and the holidays approaching make it seem to be going by even faster! We can't wait for our little family reunion!

No comments: