Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Stuff!

Today I decided to have a little outing to the park! I know how much she loves to swing and I was also hopign to get a couple cute pics in this outfit. Swinging went well, but when it came time for the photo shoot she was more interested in eating the grass!! I think I'll try again when my assistant (aka Daddy) is available to distract her! :)

We love hand-me-downs! :) We are blessed to have LOTS of girl cousins and even two girl neighbors! Kristi sent me some clothes last week including this very tiny bikini! I couldn't resist putting it on her right away! Even though it claims to be 6-12 months, it was rather big on her. It wouldn't surprise me if she could fit it next summer too!
It looks like she's practicing to water ski!


Future bikini model!



No comments: