Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our daily life

I decided to take some pictures of our daily activities over the weekend. It seems like we often forget to appreciate some our routines because they just become habits. Evelyn is changing so quickly that I wanted to be able to look back at some "normal" days and remember what our life was like. :)





This is the adorable face that greets me in the mornings! Usually she's pretty happy, unless I've made her wait too long for the breakfast bottle!
Life behind bars!

I guess the crib tastes yummy!






This was just too cute to resist!




Our favorite new hobby! Taking all the cookbooks off the shelf! Yes, I could move them to another location, but I'd rather have to reorganize my cookbooks daily than for her to move on to the even bigger temptation in the kitchen: the dogfood! They seems to distract her for now, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time!


Which book should I read next?

Bathtime!














2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good idea! These days pass so quickly. You turn around and they're five! Then you turn around again and . . . well, you know.

Luke Family said...

I love reading your blog & watch your little angel grow. Espcially with her & Macy being so close in age. You are right...we need to try to remember those daily routines before they pass us by!