Saturday, January 23, 2010

14 months old!













So, what do you do when your child decides to pick out her shoes? You put them on her and say how proud you are! :) Who cares if they don't match! This is what Evelyn decided to do this morning. Then, after getting geared up with one tennis shoe and one boot, she decided she needed to put on her heavy coat--keeping in mind that we had no plans of going outside! So, she then roamed around the house in her mismatched shoes and teddy bear coat! It was just too cute to pass up! ;)
Happy birthday to me! :) My early gift that I got to order is a new craft table! I'm amazed by how much more space our office has now that I took down the card table I had been using! Hopefully all this new organization will help me to be movitvated to have Evelyn's baby book all caught up by the arrival of #2! :)


No comments: