Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad Blogger

I realized it had been quite a while since I had put any thoughts out into cyberspace! I feel like the world is whirling around me and I'm just trying my best to keep up! I guess the biggest change in our lives is that Shaun left for a specialty school at Nellis AFB for 6 months. The good news is that he's still in the U.S. as opposed to being deployed overseas. We will actually be going out to visit him for a weekend in February. The bad news is he is going to be gone longer than if he HAD deployed! It's been 2 weeks since he left and Evelyn and I are still surviving! We are strong, independent women! :)

Evelyn amazes me daily! She has such a sweet personality (most of the time!) She now has a love of reading books. We go through her entire library at least three times a day! She loves being tickled and has discovered a love of bubble baths. It is hard not to hold her 24 hours a day since it's just the two of us, but I am trying to remind myself to help her become more independent so it won't be too shocking when mommy's arms are taken by another baby.

Baby #2 is well on it's way. I am 19 1/2 weeks, so almost half-way baked! :) I have been feeling the kicks and movements lately, which is my favorite part of pregnancy! We should be finding out the gender in another 2 weeks. If family history has any part of this, I am pretty sure we'll be welcoming another girl!

My two jobs are keeping me very busy. I still have my original job at Jones Eyecare three days a week, but now I also work for a pediatric ophthalmologist one day a week as well! I admit, Thursday has become my favorite day! I love seeing all the kids and it is allowing me to gain some invaluable experience.

Well, no pictures for today. Just putting my random thoughts out there! :)

No comments: