Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1 week already?!










I can't believe it! My baby girl has already graced us with her presence for a week!! What do I know about her so far? She loves to eat!! She loves putting her hands up by her face. She likes to get a little fussy before doing a poo! She can sometimes smile a little in her sleep and it makes me fall in love with her a little more (which I didn't think was possible)! :)








Over the weekend Shaun's Nanny and Pops came down to meet the newest great-grandchild! They were amazed by her full head of hair and small size! She of course lovingly slept in Nanny's arms for a while! :)




Today Shaun's Dad (aka Humpa) came up to visit the wee one as well! It was love at first sight! He immediately said that he would be tagging along on Evelyn's first date to scare the poor boy!




Tomorrow I am being left by Yaya (Shaun's mom) since she must return back to her normal life. She has made my transition from the hospital to home with a new baby seem so natural. Her support is GREATLY appreciated, especially getting past the bili-lights and helping me with some of the latenight wake-ups!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Why . . . . I do believe we have a blondie in the family!

40-dayturnaround said...

What a precious baby. You have a beautiful mother's heart.