Thursday, November 20, 2008

EVELYN IS HERE!!!

One little baby and one big fur baby
So happy to be home!

A cute face during her hearing screening


Mommy and baby



Sweet little girl




Our beautiful baby girl has arrived!! She was delivered on Monday November 17th and 5:32pm. She weighed in at 6 pounds 13 ounces and was 19 and 1/2 inches long! I am happy to have her home now and she's doing very well! She loves to eat and be cuddled, which I am happy to oblige! :)










Chandler and Monica are having to adjust to their new house guest. They have been a little sad that they cannot jump all over me or her, but Yaya (aka Shelley) has made their transition easier by giving them plenty of attention.










Proud papa has seen lots of pictures and was able to see her on the webcam just a couple hours after she was born! As if he didn't want to come home already, this has made him long for his homecoming even more! I can't wait to see his face when he comes home and gets to hold her.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to Mommy & Daddy! She's beautiful and we look forward to our turn. Love, Gram & Hey-Dad

Alisha & Mark said...

Hey Courtney,
Little Evelyn is so beautiful...and she was born on my 1 year anniversary! What a great day! Can't wait to meet her! :)
Love,
Alisha

B. Barker said...

Congratulations Coco! You are one tough mama to give birth without your hubby. I'm very proud of you. I bet he can't wait to hold her!

Give Evelyn some extra kisses from me.
Beth