Friday, November 14, 2008

Countdown continues......

Monica ready to pounce on her toy
Chandler being a mama's boy

LAST DAY OF WORK!! Also, 39 weeks!
Well, the countdown continues! And it seems as if the countdown is going to go past the due date. Our little girl is already proving to be strong-willed and determined to stary in her cozy cocoon until she's good and ready! The good news is that I'm now officially on maternity leave!! Wohoo!! I have received the advice to rest up while I can, but I also want to take advantage of this free time to get things done! So, I will work on my projects with plenty of rest in between! :) What I think is funny is when I see pictures of myself I can't believe how big I look! I swear I don't look like that when I look in the mirror! Must be some sort of optical illusion on the camera because there's NO WAY that I actually am that big! Anyway, I promise to keep everyone updated if there are any changes!!


No comments: