Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random



Well, even though it's a totally unflattering picture, I thought I'd post another of my ever-growing belly! I'm 371/2 weeks--officially full-term! :)

My life is pretty uneventful these days--I work, come home, hang out with the puppies and sleep. But, I am now officially only a part-time employee!! Wohoo! I will work for two more weeks and then begin maternity leave--assuming the little one doesn't arrive early.


Halloween was fun this year--we had a lot of trick-or-treaters come by the house. Not as many as Okinawa (I didn't have to buy 20 bags of candy), but enough to keep me running to the door every couple minutes! My friend Amy brought her baby over to take some pictures----isn't she cute?!

She's the future BFF of our Evelyn! :)

1 comment:

Harkreader Family said...

Well...if she is the cutest little girl ever!! I may be a little biased!! Thanks for putting my little tiger on there!! Love ya!!